About Me

My photo
Oakland, CA, United States

Friday, July 3, 2009

Even though I don't want to perpetuate this thing...

... how fucking disgusting is Mark Sanford? I was actually worried for this pervert's safety not too long ago. It honestly didn't bother me that much that he had an affair, it's more that he couldn't fuck an Argentinian and govern at the same time. Now he's talking about some "ultimate line" that he may or may not have crossed with a handful of other women, and the nausea begins. Is this seriously the shit I gotta hear about? But the thing that really pissed me off was when he started referring to his mistress as his soulmate and describing some cheesy love story. Can you imagine how that must make his wife feel? What an asshole. The only silver lining will come when that wise Latina rips his beating heart out of his chest and eats it for breakfast. She might make off with some of his money, too. It's just a matter of time...

Write to this jerk like I did, and tell him America has more important things to worry about than his indiscretions.
http://www.scgovernor.com/contact/email/

No comments:

Post a Comment