About Me

My photo
Oakland, CA, United States

Friday, July 3, 2009

The Community Health Insurance Option

So, the Senators put a plan together. Here's the link to their little marketing byte:

The Community Health Insurance Option

This plan would be federally administrated. On the surface, it appears to be a centralized, simple enough plan. Of course it is just in its infant stages. And the golden question, how much will it cost? I think what we all want to know is, how much will it cost me. Will my taxes go up, how much, will I be eligible, what's the premium? If the Community Health Insurance Option really is a centrally administrated, more affordable, all-inclusive (or almost all-inclusive) plan, than glory, glory! Time to read the fine print. Watch out for those naysayers in Congress that want to water this thing down!

No comments:

Post a Comment